According to Manifold, to emerge out successful in GATE Exam one has to have these two qualities abided:
- Time Utilization
- Maintain a striking balance between Theoretical & Numerical questions
- Have thorough knowledge of the essential topics that will gain more marks and give core focus to these topics.
- Work out previous years question papers and understand the method to solve these questions efficiently
- Group Research is a pure way to speed up your thoughts about technical aspects with your members, in this segment you might find new skills and events to realize the matter in a superior manner.
- Short Cut Methods: Old-fashioned means to resolve mathematical issues is time captivating procedure, try to adapt to short cut methods to preserve the time span.
- Self-Invented Records: Aim to mould summary after understanding that specific issue, in the beginning it will yield a bit off time but it will be fruitful in adapting to the topics at last stage.